SEE WHAT’S HOT℠
With Thermoscale, metricTEMP and Pressure Metrics
We have three product lines of temperature films to measure surface temperature:
- Fujifilm Thermoscale 100C measures temperatures from 80°-105°C (175°-225°F)
- Pressure Metrics metricTEMP measures temperatures from 90°-149° 200°-300°F
Thermoscale is a temperature-sensing device – a thin and flexible film that quickly measures heat and heat fluctuation. This makes it ideal for measuring areas where other heat transducer methods cannot be used. You can also use these for heat seals and any areas where the surface will be in motion.
MetricTEMP is a low-cost temperature sensing tool that measures heat distribution without absolute temperature measurement.
There are several important differences between these temperature films
Heat Distribution Records
- Thermoscale 100C and 200C products produce vibrant, full-color records of the surface heat distribution
- MetricTEMP provides an economical and easy-to-read greyscale record of only heat distribution with no temperature calibration.
- Thermoscale 100C and 200C provide the calibrated temperature. A free calibration sheet is included
- MetricTemp doesn’t provide any temperature calibration
- Thermoscale 100C and 200C are sold as rolls.
- MetricTEMP comes in sheet packs (50 of the smaller sheets or 25 of the larger sheets).
For a comparison of these products side by side,click here
TRY IT FOR FREE
You can See What’s Hot℠ for yourself in your own test environment with this free test kit:
GET EXPERT ADVICE
Our Fujifilm expertise is unmatched. Call, email, or chat with an engineer:
Click the Support box in the lower right-hand corner
Ready to See What’s Hot℠? Click the button to buy now.
Or call 1-866-963-2392 to order through an engineer. Of course, we welcome your